Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Napoleon Solo


I went solo again today as my schedule just didn’t get me to class and I can tell you that spinning alone is a daunting task. I tried to imagine KG was up there today but it was not easy pretending that woman with the killer physiology was exhorting me on. Nonetheless I told you that somehow the elliptical machines are a thing of the past for me. Even the Stairmaster can’t compare because I can always hold onto the railings to fudge my workout. The bike however is the one true thing outside of running that will extract honesty from me. Honesty with myself is what I am talking about, the kind that says I am here and I need to give myself my level best even though there is no one to send me praise and witness my effort except for yours truly.

Napoleon Solo was one of the men from U.N.C.L.E. and these solo attempts have me crying uncle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment