Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kiss Ass


Someone called me a kiss ass the other day because I write this blog. Most of my 760 odd stories involve Kristen James but I have been known to write about many other of our talented spin instructors like Tripp Doherty, Dana Mancini, Carolyn Mellace and Damian Vela to name but a few. Is that being a kiss ass? Maybe. I don’t mind I have been called worse. 
Why though do I continue to write? Hasn’t it all been said? Rest assured when I think I am fresh out of ideas I’ll quit but for now I will keep on keeping on. As long as you all don’t mind that is.  

 Truth is I love to write and writers love readers and although I am far from being a well read author some of you continue to come here and for that I am forever grateful. KSC has meant a lot to me because it has brought me back to my former athleticism. More importantly though writing about our master motivator has been a wonderful source of afflatus for me in some of my other more serious writing endeavors. There I go again kissing ass. 

What continues to amaze me is that after 3 years here Kristen continues to evolve and get better. I think its because she is never content to rest on her laurels. Eventually if you don’t change people get tired of the same old act and what once was novel becomes mundane. Not her though. She reminds me of Madonna. Remember how she not only set music trends but fashion trends as well?  That’s because before anyone got tired of one style she was on to the next innovation. This I think is the secret to sustained popularity. This is Kristen James. Yeah kiss ass I know. 

Her recent procedure has not kept her from packing the room either. Even off the bike she has us realizing we are stronger than we think we are.

 Have a great holiday to all of you.  




1 comment:

  1. To those cowards that have nothing better to say then derision please identify yourself so we can see just how inane you can be.

    ReplyDelete