Kristen's Spin Class

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I've Cracked the Code


It took me just over 3 years but I finally figured it out. I have cracked the code.  What code? How to get into Kristen’s Spin Class even if you are more than 8 seconds late hitting the refresh button. Many have exclaimed: I just can’t get in and I refuse to wait on the loser line and my hand to eye coordination is just not up to snuff trying to sign in online.  I hear that it’s frustrating trying to get a bike on the clubs hottest ticket.  And let’s face it she’s more popular than ever. 

Okay I promised you and here it is. Every year when the clocks shift to DST that morning you have ample time to sign in. Why? Well some people have forgotten to move their clocks forward and are asleep on their iPhone.  None of this 8-second bologna. You can actually blink, slow down your heart rate take a breath and relax.  I can hear a collective sigh of relief from all of you. 

But wait you say. That only works one day a year. Well what did you expect I said I cracked the code I’m not Houdini for Christ’s sake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment