Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, April 2, 2012

Gallagher's Got Game



Why I asked myself have I not taken a spin class with Maureen Gallagher in well over a year? I am frankly embarrassed that I have not.  And I have to say that this Sunday’s 1015 was, well sterling. Mo as she is affectionately known in EQ has been here since day 1 which is 9 years ago today, and she put together a discography that was so refreshing she had me bellowing from the back row in bike 50.  I admit being a devout fan of Kristen and Tripp and it is a mystery that I don’t partake in any of the spectacular staff that KJ has put together here. This week however, I did and along with Maureen I got to take classes with Damian and Carolyn. And topping the week off with Mo opened my eyes to switching my lineup at least for a while.

And now back to Maureen. She was beaming ear to ear for the whole 60 minutes and its unmistakable that she loves what she does. Her whole repertoire is unique and her music has minimal of what is currently playing on the Billboard Charts, which for an old timer like me is a breath of fresh air.

 Most of the instructors will get off their bikes during the session but not Mo. She instead stood up on the pedals as if she was a cheerleader. It was just spectacular.

And up for Monday @ 7 PM is Dana Mancini I have been hearing plenty of superlatives about this EQ instructor too!

No comments:

Post a Comment