Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dana Mancini


She looks resplendent in the saddle doesn’t she? Belongs there as if she’s been here for years. Maybe it’s her confidence and her authenticity that gives her a sweet air that seems to envelope her. These are ethereal thoughts to be sure but when it works like it did this morning I start to take a good look at this new personality that has me searching for the superlatives I will attempt to describe now. 

Crisp syncopated rhythms mark the cadence that is the backbone to the pedal stroke of a perfectly orchestrated choreography that sprinkles in today mixed with selections produced before this woman’s parents even met. To watch her lip synch songs most young people today never even heard of only adds to her mystique for this writer. When she plated a remixed version of “Satisfaction” I was like wow and I can safely say now I am hooked. 

My friend Roy always anxious to opine about the ride said something telling. He offered the thought that Dana moves so imperceptibly up and down the ladder of exertion that we can hardly tell what’s transpired and I had to agree today was a ride extraordinaire. She is flat out a big producer and her following is set to take off even higher. She will draw more and more into the studio and that I am dead certain of. Because what draws us to the CS   beside the personality of a Kristen the charisma of a Tripp Doherty? It’s those intangibles that are outside the realm of simple explanation and in Dana’s case I think it’s the subtle charm of this woman that is one of the keys to her success here.  

The woman in black is colorful beyond her young years and I and dare I say we hope she’s here to stay. 










No comments:

Post a Comment