Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Roll Film


As we enter the final stages of 2011 and I look back on my second year in KSC I think that I exceeded my wildest expectations. I have been wishing for this body to return and I knew it was there it just had be uncovered from the formidable amount of clay I slapped onto it over the last 10 years. It seemed like the ripped physiology of my 40s was just a dream but now maybe not so impossible. I have long admired most of you both men and women with shapes to die for and all of you have been my inspiration to not only lose nearly 30 pounds but you have helped me return to a social network beyond what was going on in my head.  

But it’s more than just the outer shell of the physical life because it’s what’s happened on my “inside job” as well.  I had been a hermit for about 5 years prior to spin class through no ones fault but my own but because of all of you some of my youthful personality has returned. Part of the reason is due to the fact that I am comfortable in my own skin again.   And again I have all of you to thank for it. 

KSC is all about us and although I don’t hear from you very much I know and thank you for your readership.  Maybe in 2012 if I can still find the afflatus in me to continue writing this blog you might drop me a line or two. I have found so many really nice people inside the walls of the Lavender Palace and I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season. 

I was watching Amy taking video of the EW today and although she might not be Cecil B. De Mille from what I could glean (because she was right in front of me) I think she captured the images rather well. That iPad is something else again. I think the late Steve Jobs was the second coming of Einstein. What do you think?  Taken from us way too soon. 

Cycle for Survival anyone?  I loved capturing that story last year and I do look forward to doing it again.  Have you signed up? 


1 comment:

  1. This from CT

    Hi Jack,
    After reading your latest KSC blog I am writing to let you know that i
    do read most all your blogs at least once a week. Even though I dont
    talk to you often
    I do look forward to hearing what you have to say....most of the time I
    am thinking and feeling the same. As this year comes to an end and we
    celebrate what
    we are thankful for I am glad that I have discovered svengali and all my
    new friends in spin. My life has become better too from working hard
    and sweating with
    like hearts. It is so nice to know that there a few gems that think
    like me too!
    Have a great day and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete