Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, February 11, 2013

Fake It Til You Make It


Shot out of a cannon and on a Monday to boot. She started off with that Mumford & Sons smash hit: I Will Wait for You. I think I lost two stages of my rocket ship during that song alone.  I’m also thinking I just might get to like Monday mornings as much as the Evil Woman does. I was fired up and high. Whenever she would tell us how much she loved Mondays in the past I said: Really? NFW I hate Mondays.  Well I am a man after all and sometimes it takes a bit of time for me to come around and she may have something in this I love Monday morning mantra  because I got launched today. 

I had to laugh when KJ said that people tell her that when they look at Anastassia’s legs they get inspired I thought to myself yeah her legs are nice too! Lol.  She is a natural beauty the Czarina. And my Queen I just might need a leash as I do get out of hand most of the time. What else can I say I loved today and the music selection was nearly transcendental going back and forth in time although going back ten years is hardly time travel for a sexagenarian. (+2) 

Here is the link to that Mumford & Sons tune. I confess I downloaded the live and studio versions. My maternal Grandfather played the banjo and as was told to me by my Grandmother the strings would explode when he fired up his magic fingers.  

Oh and Mrs. Bean your quote: Fake it ‘til you make it? Fabulous quote I used it all the time in AA and it helped keep me sober but it also changed my demeanor because as I acted happy and sober then I became happy and sober.  

I will wait for you and this is for you. 

Mumford & Sons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGKfrgqWcv0







No comments:

Post a Comment