Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hot Spin


A little heat never killed anyone after all we generate a ton in every class. When we walked in to the CS today it was like a sauna blast and quite frankly it surprised me that some were so taken aback by the change in temperature. We endure one of the hardest workouts devised by woman and keep coming back for more so the fact that we had to deal with a heated studio seemed quite frankly atypical of just how tough we are. 

By the time the class was half way through the heat was a non event and we were hard at work to the business at hand which was another great workout crafted by the Evil Woman.  The Lavender Palace was packed as usual and I am telling you the signup window seems to be getting narrower. My hand to eye coordination is pretty good and all I could lay claim to was bike 26. No matter I tell myself anywhere in the studio is just fine with me. I had bike 6 on Thursday and it seems to give a great panorama of my fellow spin mates. I love seeing who is in class as my friend-acquaintance list is ever growing. Fraintances as I like to think of most of you.  

I love Saturday KSC even more than Thursdays for some reason. The weekend gives me the most relaxing felt sense than any other day. Spinning is for me a great way to empty my mind and one of the best forms of meditation. Most might think meditation occurs in a quite still place but I think it happens every time I clip in. Here I can lock out the world and these 60 minutes helps me face just about anything.   




1 comment: