Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

She's So Mean Part II


 KSC has me feeling compelled to hop aboard #4 whenever I obtain a bike online. Today however  was a day I should have stayed offline. Unable to muster much in the way of speed or resistance I fell short of my own expectations of what I usually put into the class each morning. I can hear Kristen’s voice in my head: What do you want to get out of this class when you walk out?  The woman haunts me with her Zen like sonnets but today all I did was put a strain on my heart that I needn’t have done.  It’s my damn ego or as I like to think, Easing God Out. I promise you and myself my friends I will not do that again. I used to think that I could exercise my HR down but it’s not only dangerous it’s stupid as well. Thanks to my friends Soren and Mikey who watched over me in the boy’s locker room.  

Now playing her new theme song: She’s So Mean the Evil Woman assured me that if I did have a heart attack she had the capable skills to resuscitate me.  She also said that I would have to be removed quickly so that she could go on with the class, which was another blow to my fragile ego. I love Kristen’s jocularity and it keeps my overacting in check.  She’s still so mean though. 

In spite of the Yom Kippur holy day a huge turnout had the Lavender Palace nearly full as only the Blonde Bombshell of Charisma can do.  I wish I could have more to say but that might have to wait for tomorrow.

Blonde Bombshell of Charisma? Does that have legs? 




No comments:

Post a Comment