Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Don't Get Too Excited


Easier said than done. The energy in KSC is always ramped just a bit more on Saturday. I don’t know why and I think for me it might even trump Thursday’s 8:30. Maybe because there are new faces on Saturday that we don’t get to see on weekdays. It also could be that on the weekend we are more relaxed looking forward to Saturday night.   This might be an exaggeration but as a sentient man I think the rhythm of the road is so palpable here in KSC and yet different each day.  

Chris Brown’s Don’t Wake Me Up has me so cranked almost like New Order’s Bizarre Love Triangle does. I go immediately into an anaerobic state when I hear theses two songs plated.  I almost feel like I might need a resuscitator by the time the music’s over. This might sound morbid but when I do expire what better place to be than among you all in the Lavender Palace. It is in this room that I lock out all my issues, problems and personal situations. Just like KJ says they’ll all be there when we finish our road. 

Although we have missed Don Berman his replacement today was none other than Pitbull. Mr. Perez was wearing his trademark sunglasses and though he did not break out in song his presence was a suitable substitute until the apple of someone’s eye returns. 

A note to Mrs. Bean. Your beloved daughter might need a mouthful of soap as the scatological references were being bandied about freely without a care for my virgin ears.  Just sayin’  



No comments:

Post a Comment