Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Broad Sword Calling Danny Boy!


If they’re gossiping to you then they’re gossiping about you.  A beautiful piece of wisdom from the Evil Woman today and truer words could never have been spoken.  When people tell you who they are, believe them. 

I spied some new faces when I looked around the CS today even the front row comprised many newcomers.  A rapid fire Q & A was given to “Danny” about mid station in the Lavender Palace and he did not shrink from an amusing rapid fire from KJ and for that he deserves meritorious mention on his first day. He’s moved here from Long Beach California and I am sure we will take the time to make him feel welcome in our beloved Woodbury.  Really? What am I getting sentimental? He will have to tow the line just like the rest of us otherwise he will be sentenced to the salt mines to either the treadmill or the elliptical.  Let’s get real this is ain’t no disco.  

We are having so much fun in KSC and it’s getting monotonous. I am sick and tired of liking Kristen’s class this much! I can’t go on much longer. Well maybe I will stay even if I don’t have my whistle. Notice how she pushes the envelope every morning? Just when you think we have given our best effort on Monday along comes Wednesday and some how some way we shake that ass just a bit more. I like that song Shake that Ass for me Shake that ass for me. I hope Mrs. Bean doesn’t read this one.  

And welcome Danny Boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment