Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Jack the River Part II


Let’s start out by saying that if you are fool enough to get aboard your Schwinn in our Lavender Palace and you are in A-Fib* you will pay and pay for the rest of the day. What possesses me to play around with my irregular heartbeat when it’s behaving irregularly is only a piece for the Idiots Journal. To top it off I just couldn’t seem to get to CVS this week and pick up those beta-blockers, which I have a love-hate relationship with. 

For maybe the only the second time in all the classes I’ve taken here I never given up but along   about 30 minutes in to the Evil Woman’s call this Saturday I was ready to hop off. But my ego just wouldn’t let me and that was my big mistake as its now near 4 PM and I am still nursing the hangover I put my heart through. 

Otherwise Don still on lockdown was celebrating his birthday and far be it for me to reveal how many candles will be on his cake I mean grilled salmon tonight it's just not my place but I do know he became a sexagenarian last year so if you know what that term means you’ll know how many whacks he’ll be getting later on tonight. 

I just couldn’t break that hold my HR had on my whole body but nevertheless even in restrained effort “Jack the River” left his mark on the studio floor with an estuary that had my name on it.  Saturday KSC normally a fun time  was  not that today. 

My friend Heatherr told me she took Dana Mancini’s MET CON today and she exclaimed it was KILLER. I have to give that a go. Ritchie  (mountain man) told me it was in a word: SICK. And on another note my friend the Illustrated Man is teaching his first class tomorrow in Huntington I will give a detailed report and unfortunately miss The Blue Sapphire.  



3 comments:

  1. If you have a brain in your head you will not only miss The Blue Sapphire but all other classes as well tomorrow MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. For such an intelligent man....you're often not very bright. Why would you put yourself at risk like that,please have a word with your ego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am intelligent but that does not mean I have one lick of common sense. Your point is well taken.

      Delete