Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Like How It Feels Part II


I like how it feels when I can take off my jeans without unbuckling the belt. 

I like how it feels when Ari and Lizzie say that I look like I'm wearing someone else's clothes. 

I like how it feels when I don't look my age. 

I like how it feels when I am the fittest person at the Thanksgiving table. 

I like how it feels when I walk into the CS and know most of the people.

I like how it feels spinning next to athletes like David, Cindy and Stacy because it makes me feel young. 

I like how it feels when we can use creative visualization to improve our lives in the other 23 hours. 

I like how it feels to be positive. 

I like how it feels to be passionate. 

I like how it feels to be enthusiastic.  

I like how it feels to write about the Renaissance that is taking place in my life right here right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment