Kristen's Spin Class

Monday, November 7, 2011

Advanced Kinesiology Part Unknown


There are so many ways that I can describe spin class with Michelle Corso but unless you actually experience her firsthand you probably won’t be able to fully cognate what the hell I am talking about. How many times can I tell you about her kinesiologist’s dream like physiology and you not get sick of hearing me? I will tell you again that it’s simply not to be believed. But that’s not what I want to talk about today.  

Michelle to me is as I have related before is technically gifted and has a vision every time she takes the wheel. There is no ad hoc performance from her as   she is meticulously prepared and damn it she has great rhythm when she starts gesticulating off the bike to drive her point home.  I really don’t think she is as shy as appearances might indicate because with 4 daughters one would need all the social skills that God could provide because the estrogen alone would kill you.  

Michelle is also apart of Cycle for Survival in February and the stars are coming out that day.  February 4 might seem like a long time from now but hell I just put my bathing suit away and it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment