Kristen's Spin Class

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Don't Shoot It!


My mind must be in the gutter after I heard Kristen giving us that warning because I felt myself blush. (Really Jack?) However I was relieved to realize that the Evil Woman loves double entendres and there was intent when she shouted that small epistle part way into class: “Don’t shoot it you have to stay up for at least 32 minutes more”. Hey we are all adults and a little dirty talk never hurt anyone I hope anyway.  Remember that first day in the new studio when she was brandishing a screwdriver and said: Does anybody need a little screw? Never gonna forget that one. 

In any case to foster this bit of X rated theme KJ has suggested that her discography for Saturday KSC will be the dirtiest songs she can find. The one that comes to mind quickly is Enrique’s Tonight I’ll be f**king you! The G rated version of course is Tonight I’ll be loving you. I am sure there are enough for her to plate for the full hour. She has suggested we all show up in bikinis and bathing suits, which would be SFH, but the Mother Ship if they ever got wind of that would drop anchor.  

Don’t Shoot It! It has been my experience that if you practice breathing through the nose you can hold out much longer.  



No comments:

Post a Comment