Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lemon Law


This morning I had two lemons between my cheeks and I guess I was supposed to make lemonade with all the “squeezing” I was to do.  I hope that I didn’t “squirt” Stacey in the eyes because lemon juice stings kinda.  And another thing.  When the Evil Woman tells us to tuck our tailbone under I feel like I should grow a tail first.  If I had one I might be able to do just that.  Otherwise I am stuck with this white boy ass doing not much except shrinking and drooping getting in and out of the saddle.  

There oughta be a law because lemons are for lemonade, garnish for booze and for cars that suck.  Do they have a place in the Lavender Palace? I guess so if I can blow whistles and cause a ruckus lemons can join the party as well. 

 In KJ’s absence I found myself spinning with Dana on Wednesday.  I have only one set of legs and split classes for the most part between Kristen and Tripp. So the opportunity presented itself. I took it.  She’s kinda cool.  She’s kinda young but she’s also kinda fierce too!  Ostensibly it’s hard to imagine how this sylph can bring it but she delivers like the milkman used to right on time.  And she kinda makes me sweat. Yesterday in addition to the 3 usual lakes I leave under my bike (Apologies to the Maintain staff) I started an estuary that stretched up into the next bike where Stacey was.  Jack the River whenever I spin with Dana Mancini. 

Tuesday in a rare appearance in the Blue Sapphire’s class, Carolyn Mellace I felt like Flo Rida, I was all in and at rides end I was all in too. This woman is charming, sophisticated and one great performance artist. Her discography is tailor made for the unique design Carolyn brings to the party. It’s always challenging and it’s a killer workout.  I have to get back to her class she is pure talent.  






No comments:

Post a Comment