Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where Are the Italian Girls?!


They’re right here in the Lavender Palace. Kristen James and Dana Mancini our own Italian girls wowed us today with a 90-minute playhouse. Showering the studio with trinkets (I didn’t get any) it was surprising how quickly the time sped by just like Nicki Minaj leaving on her Starship. This is the first time in my 2 ½ years that we’ve had 2 spin instructors leading us and I for one think we need more of events like these. 1+1 in this case equals 3 as the energy quotient is cubed. Unfortunately due to mechanical and electronic difficulties we weren’t able to hear the Queen and her Princess in stereo for very long.

During the warm-up I felt an overpowering adrenaline rush in my solar plexus and as the first song echoed in my brain, Tongue Tied (My Best Friends House) I went breathless. Sometimes it’s just so hard to contain my enthusiasm in KSC. And the power of these 2 together would blow a 50-amp fuse.  They are their own power source and you can tell these two women like and respect each other and it’s as natural as can be. Their individual styles may differ but they put on a terrific exposition this morning. 

Tell me where are the Italian Girls?! Faccia bella cara mia.


Daryl Hall & John Oates: Where are the Italian Girls?! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElLCpVN37hs



No comments:

Post a Comment