Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, July 19, 2012

BLOW ME another kiss


I have to equivocate when I decided on this title because it is after all a bit risqué but in listening to the new song today its rather tame in it’s entirety but that’s not what the artist PINK had in mind when she released it. It’s all about shock these days and when FLO-RIDA released Blow My Whistle someone had to one up him by releasing the aforementioned title.  And really truth be told what’s so bad anyway? America is so stifled when it comes to the peak sensation and the ritual that surrounds it a little frankness is nothing we adults aren’t more than familiar with. 

Today was a very oral (or is it aural) session in many ways beyond the music being played. At the start the chatter was nearly deafening in this mornings 8:30 because evidently the hens had plenty to cluck about (not sure about what however) and us roosters had to just wait until the Queen established decorum until finally we were on our way. Deb Levy (Boots) was in an unfamiliar position in bike #9 next to yours truly and my friends she is quite vociferous herself as I have never had occasion to listen to this superhuman fit female because she’s usually in the next to the last row with Lauren (Red) and my friend 4 Names, MSBK, Michelle Shelby Benderly Koss. Boots always gives a great accounting of herself and I nicked a bit of her energy when she wasn’t looking. I’m allowed I am 61 damn it!  

Another great session as I have said here hundreds and hundreds of times and today the Evil Woman was fairly playful going on about taunting Harold with a hamburger from Five Guys that she was going to withhold from him and of course Don Berman who deserves his own Red Badge of Courage because he has no escape as its lockdown everyday and night  and his only sustenance is three bowls of steam, grilled Salmon and a heavy dose of “Get Up Don Berman!”

Let’s Do It! Blow My Whistle Baby and another kiss make mine French.  







1 comment:

  1. Yes JB, as the song goes...blow me one last kiss.

    ReplyDelete