Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Playhouse 90


 I was afforded the luxury of spending time with my friend Jesse today and Kristen’s name came up in one of our confabs. He offered his own praise of this woman as being one of the best motivators that he has ever experienced. He has only had a modicum of classes with her and although he is not a devotee like most of us he was duly impressed with her personal stamp that she puts on in her classes.  And not to wax on ad nauseam but at least it wasn’t me this time talking about her as I have done in over 400 episodes here in KSC.

Wednesday KSC has a 90-minute version in store and I was lead to believe that Dana Mancini will be accompanying KJ in the segment. Quite some time ago I suggested that having two instructors in the class would be a real treat but simple economics I was told prevented such possibilities. The energy that will be generated might just be too much for the Lavender Palace and the paint may start to peel off the walls. I for one am excited. 

Today I missed spin with my friend Tripp Doherty and Tuesday is just not the same without Mr. Mayhem and fortunately Friday comes soon enough so I can get my dose of adrenalin to make up for my withdrawal today. Wednesday however will be like a bonus with the Queen and one of her Princesses and I will add an epilogue tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment