Kristen's Spin Class

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who Picked this Play List


It’s been nigh on a fortnight and a half since my last KSC with the EW and it was great to find myself in the front row again with some of my familiars like Cindy and Stacy because I really miss their energy.  And to be true I missed the blonde bombshell and her singular methodology as only she can deliver a spin class. I still hate her musical selections but I am not here for that I am here for her well-orchestrated instruction and of course her charisma. I thought I was sent to Coventry again but that was just selfish thought on my part as Kristen may have something else on her mind. 

I guess I will discover over time just what this Cycleology ™ is all about and far be it for me speculate just yet because if I just keep coming eventually this old boy will get a handle on the new innovation she has in mind. I was just too busy re-acclimating myself to my normal routine again after my irregular schedule during the “silly season” in Florida. 

My personal condolences to our resident angel Mary McCann and true to form she was quickly petitioning me for prayers directed at the front of the studio.  My intuition told me that something was critically wrong as I witnessed her crying with her eyes and smiling with her mouth as she put on that brave face.  It’s what our loved ones want from us to be strong in the face of emotional sorrow that can be quite daunting as life on life’s terms throws us a curve especially when we least expect it. I know she has many close friends inside the Lavender Palace and they will cradle her just right.  I know the studio is not lavender it’s blue. The Lavender Palace just sounds so much cooler.  

I along with the countless others send my prayers to you KJ.  




No comments:

Post a Comment