Kristen's Spin Class

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Heart of Fire


What else can be said about her? It’s nearly 500 episodes I’ve written about Kristen James. I loved her as Kristen Gagne too but this woman continues to be original in every single class I am privileged to be in.  Why is it that her class is sold out in seconds? I see other classes on Book A Bike: 37 Bikes Left 0 Bikes Left 37 Bikes Left. We need a bigger studio but only for her classes. And that is not to say her very talented staff is nothing short of extraordinary but she is in my opinion alone at the top. Some say I kiss her ass but I have no agenda with KJ only that she be present, make me sweat and inspire me. That’s all I have ever asked of her and she does it every time.  

The 1-year anniversary of her beloved Dads passing is nigh and that morning in church when she said goodbye will stay with me forever. Watching her nearly collapse her beloved Don kept her from falling. I cried a little that day. As I have said before she is SIN. Singular in nature.  



No comments:

Post a Comment