Kristen's Spin Class

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teachers Pet


Is there anything more to say about Saturday KSC? I think so especially when KJ shows us a new personality. This one was the teacher in her. No not the devil inside her the teacher. There are not many people I know that can be mercurial and yet attractive all the time. Even when she seems like she’s had a bad morning, which is rare, she is totally riveting.

 Remember that teacher in school that liked you best? I had a few of those in grade school maybe because I kept my mouth shut and I was so shy back then. I even got a Good Do Bee award in 7th Grade. Anyway I am off track as is my wont sometimes. Remember when you were teachers pet? I can reel off a few of you that I know had your classmates very jealous.  That’s what it felt like on Saturday. We were all teachers pet.  

Kristen knows most of all so well and it’s not just her sparkling personality calling out our names to make us feel important. We are connected to her and as she is to us. At least I think so. We give her validation when her classes are sold out and she gives us the workout of our lives. A fair trade I think. 

 Although everyone loves her shout outs whether she is jibing us or exhorting us on in our efforts. There is no one that gives us the attention we crave like she does.   But this Saturday it felt different it felt as if we were her close friends and she could just about say anything and we felt comfortable about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment